- Migrants with a permanent residence in Germany are eligible to receive child benefit.
- Child benefit is paid until the child turns 18, although in some cases it may continue even after this point.
- Child benefit is paid into the parents’ current account every month.
- Applications for child benefit are processed by Familienkasse Nagold.
Fragen zu Kindergeld und Kinderzuschlag
0800 4 5555 30
Fragen zu Auszahlungstermine
0800 4 5555 33
The call is free.
|Monday||8.00 - 12.00|
|Tuesday||8.00 - 12.00|
|Thursday||8.00 - 12.00||14.00 - 18.00|
|Friday||8.00 - 12.00|
Pass oder Ausweis
- Passport or ID card
- For newborns: birth certificate
- For schoolage children: certificate issued by the school
- For children completing an apprenticeship /traineeship: traineeship/ apprenticeship contract (form KG 5b)
- For persons over 18: declaration of the completion of an initial traineeship/apprenticeship and job (form KG 5b)
Familienkasse Baden-Württemberg West
(in person or by post)
- Confirmation of child benefit
(Keep this in a safe place!)